25/06/2017

Had my cake now Diamonds, brilliant



I've seen the world, done it all Had my cake now Diamonds, brilliant And Bel Air now Hot summer nights mid-july When you and I were forever wild The crazy days, the city lights The way you'd play with me like a child Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will I know that you will Will you still love me When I'm no longer beautiful? I've seen the world, lit it up As my stage now Channeling angels in The new age now Hot summer days, rock and roll The way you'd play for me at your show And all the ways 
I got to know Your pretty face and electric soul Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will I know that you will Will you still love me 
When I'm no longer beautiful? Dear lord, when I get to heaven Please let me bring my man When he comes, tell me that you'll let me Father, tell me if you can All that grace, all that body All that face makes me wanna party He's my sun, he makes me shine Like diamonds Will you still love me When I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me When I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will I know that you will Will you still love me When I'm no longer beautiful? Will you still love me When I'm no longer beautiful? Will you still love me When I'm not young and beautiful?
Comente com: ou

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Ler é a melhor coisa do mundo, então leia!

Leia mais

Dicas para festa, aniversario dos sonhos.

Leia mais

Musica alternativa, é otimo para ouvir na viajem, ou enquanto ler.

Leia mais

Dicas de fotografia, otimas expirações para você.

Leia mais

Dicas e tutorial! Espero que gostem.

Leia mais
Andréa Alark
Prazer eu me chamo Andréa Alark, mas todos me chama de Wendy. Não sou fã de vampiros, apesar de amar livros sobre. Amo ouvir Indie, Folk e Alternativo, e sou uma pessoa incrivelmente preguiçosque am traviseiros e docinhos.
Categorias
Receitas
Melhores
Decoração
Fotografia
Wishlist
Games
Tutorial
Diy